Welcome to Fremantle Counselling & Psychological Services
Perth, Western Australia
Fremantle Counselling & Psychological Services is the practice of Christina Manfredi, and Wilhelm Hurtz located in Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia. Fremantle Counselling & Psychological Services is the one of the most established Fremantle Counselling practice in Fremantle city itself and the surrounding suburbs. We are committed to maintaining a private and confidential organisation that focuses on a professionally personalised and unique service in the field of psychology, counselling, and depth psychotherapy. Wilhelm has over 30 years of professional therapy experience, Christina has over 25 years. Both maintain a commitment to the latest developments in research and training in the field of holistic psychological wellness.
All therapists working at Fremantle Counselling & Psychological Services have Australian and Internationally recognised university clinical qualifications. Additionally each therapist has further extensive psychotherapy trainings which are highly regarded both with Australian, and Internationally registered psychotherapy training organisations. Please review each therapist’s biography.
Our expertise specialises in counselling, psychotherapy, psychological therapy, leading trauma therapies, family therapy, meditation, creative therapies and hypnosis for individuals, couples, families, and supervision, training, and mentoring for other professionals.
Our aim is to offer you professional, compassionate, and highly skilled psychological, psychotherapeutic, and counselling services that will best meet your needs and desire for change for a more fulfilling life. The range of therapies that are utilised in response to your unique needs are drawn from evidence based research findings in positive and mental health psychology/psychotherapy, consciousness studies, family and couples relationship studies, and the impact of stress and trauma upon the human nervous system.
Additionally we specialise in deeper psychological mind-body, and transpersonal therapies that bring a more holistic and integrative approach to your well-being. All psychological counselling and therapy is tailored to meet your specific and unique needs for change.
Foundations & Principles of Practice
Our clinical practice is guided by the Principals and Values in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Australian Psychological Society and the Australian Association of Mental Health Clinical Social Workers.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive range of best practice psychological, psychotherapeutic, counselling and transpersonal methodologies to address the limitations of:
- Anxiety, Worry, Panic, Depression, Obsessions
- Sexual Abuse/Assault, Past Domestic Violence & Diminishment
- Nervous System Dys-regulation
- Bullying & Harassment
- Grief, Loss
- Relationship Issues, Communication Difficulties
- Attachment & Bonding Distress
- Experiences of Emotional, Psychological, & Physical Numbness
- Overwhelming and Intensely Distressing Feelings
- Dissociation; Leaving Your Body
- Sexual Concerns & Sexuality Issues
- Lack Of Self-esteem, Confidence, Assertiveness
- Lack Of Meaning In Life
- Personal and Work Stress
- Women’s Concerns
- Pregnancy, Ante-/Postnatal Depression/Anxiety
- Chronic Illness, & Terminal Illness
- Cultural Adjustment & Migration Concerns
- Lack Of Personal Development, Direction, & Vision
- Family-of-Origin & Unresolved Ancestral Issues
- Spiritual Concerns, Distress, & Abuse
- When Past Injuries Interrupts The Enjoyment Of The Present Moment
Medicare rebates may be available with a referral from your doctor.
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are also available. We are experienced in delivering services for a number of government departments, community organisations, and corporate businesses.