Supervision & Mentoring For Professionals
Psychologists/Clinical Social Workers
Psychotherapists/Counsellors/Mental Health Students
Christina, and Wilhelm offer supervision and mentoring for Clinical Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychotherapist, & Counsellors. Toni offers supervision for Psychotherapists.
Additionally to formal psychological, clinical social work, and counselling supervision, we specialise in supervision and mentoring in the following psychotherapeutic models
Gestalt; Existential; Somatic Experiencing; Sensorimotor; Transpersonal; and Somatic Therapies.
Join Our Team
Fremantle Counselling & Psychological Services is a leading practice in Fremantle and surrounding suburbs in Perth, Western Australia.
Our commitment is to ensure a quality of service delivery for our clients in psychological care, practical counselling, and deeper psychotherapeutic work. In this regard all practitioners working at Fremantle Counselling & Psychological Services are not only university clinically trained but also have years of extensive post-graduate psychotherapy training.
We are inviting expressions of interest from experienced qualified and registered mental health practitioners with additional training in psychotherapy beyond university graduation to join Fremantle Counselling & Psychological Services.
We offer attractive professional working conditions, with exciting potentials for professional development.
Registration with any of the following professional bodies is essential
- Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Social Worker
- Mental Health Occupational Therapist
- Masters of Counselling
- Medical Practitioner
- Registered Community Psychiatric Nurse
Further necessary requirements
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience in the mental health care field
- Commitment to professional code of ethics
- Commitment to professional supervision
- Commitment to on-going professional training, personal self development work, & reflective practice
- Accredited full psychotherapeutic training in any of the following modalities:
– Gestalt Therapy, & Existential Therapy
– Hakomi Therapy
– Jungian Therapy
– Family Therapy
– Emotionally Focused Couple’s Therapy
– Psychoanalytical Self-Psychology
– Somatic Experiencing
– Sensorimotor Trauma Training
– Child Psychotherapy
– Clinical Hypnotherapy
- An eligibility to register with Medicare Australia
If you are interested in joining our long standing professional service and desire to work in private practice please e-mail your CV with expression of interest either to Wilhelm Hurtz or Christina Manfredi at email@example.com.